“There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you.
The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace?”
~ Peace Pilgrim
Symptoms of Inner Peace
These are some of the most common symptoms of 'inner peace'... if you are experiencing any or all of these symptoms.... you're doing something right!
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
“The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.” ~Peace Pilgrim
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”~ Peace Pilgrim
Peace Pilgrim born Mildred Lisette Norman, was an American pacifist, vegetarian, and peace activist. In 1952, she became the first woman to walk the entire length of the Appalachian Trail in one season. Wikipedia
Born: July 18, 1908, Egg Harbor City
P.S: If you are one of those who visit the TREASURE TROVE everyday……you may be experiencing pretty much all of the above symptoms of peace…at least most of the time.
Thank you for visiting the TREASURE TROVE today.