"We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light." ~Mary Dunbar
"i am me"
"My Declaration of Self esteem"
In all the world,
there is no one else exactly like me -
everything that comes out of me is authentically mine,
because I alone choose it
- I own everything about me
- my body, my feelings, my mouth,
my voice, all my actions,
whether they be to others or to myself -
I own my fantasies, my dreams,
my hopes, my fears
- I own all my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me - by so doing I can love me and be friendly with me in all my parts - I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me,
and other aspects that I do not know -
but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself,
I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and for ways to find out more about me -
However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me
- If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought and felt turned out to be unfitting, I can discard that which I feel is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded
- I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.
I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me
- I own me, and therefore I can engineer me -
I am me &
I AM OKAY "
“Be yourself. The world worships an original.” Ingrid Bergman
Your self image creates your self esteem and in turn your self confidence— the way you appear to others.
P.S: Unconditional self love and acceptance is the key that opens the door to an extraordinary life......and each one of us is born with it.Whether we choose to use it or not...is up to us.
The quality of our lives depends on the choices we make.
May you always choose to be ALL that you were created to be.