"Remember always that there are two things which are more utterly incompatible even than oil and water, and these two are trust and worry. Can you call it trust, when you have given the saving and keeping of your soul into the hands of God, if day after day you are spending hours of anxious thought and questionings about the matter? When believers really trust anything, they cease to worry about the thing they have trusted."
~Hannah Whitall Smith
A Memo from God
* I AM God
* Today I will be handling all your problems
* Please remember that I do not need your help.
* If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it.
* Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box.
* It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.
* Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.
* Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problems.
* If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.
* Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.
* Be happy with what you have.
* Should you find it hard to sleep tonight just remember the homeless family who has no bed to lie on.
* Should you find yourself stuck in traffic; don't despair.
* There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
* Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years.
* Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
* Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
* Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take a walk.
* Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
* Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking "what is my purpose?" Be thankful.
* There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.
* Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse.
* You could be them!!!
* Should you decide to give this to a friend; you might brighten someone's day.
You may have come across this memo before,but it is really nice to go back to it every now and then because it has the power to put things in perspective and restore balance .
Ever so often when we let go and let God.........we find solutions.
Despite the clouds.....(it is a cloudy morning here....the south west monsoon setting in......:)may your day be as bright as you desire and allow it to be.